|It's easy to wire a panic button into your own web pages that links your viewers to Don's Boss Page... Simply follow the steps below -- your at-work audience will thank you for it!
Note: Please don't reference these images directly off my server -- I change image names every few weeks to prevent this. Also, these images are copyrighted and may only be used for the purpose of linking back to or reviewing Don's Boss Page (http://188.8.131.52). Please respect this, and enjoy!
- Select and download one of the icons below.
Note: Directions may vary on non-Netscape browsers.
- Mac users -- hold down your mouse button until your browser prompts you to save the image.
- Windows users -- click the right button to save image.
- Upload this graphic to your web pages directory.
- Add the following code to your web page, replacing the "XX" to match the name of the file you choose:
<A HREF="http://184.108.40.206"><IMG SRC="bossXX.gif"></A>
- Send e-mail to Don. He'll publish your site in a directory of worker-friendly web pages.